Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to our first blog EVER.

We have been in a huge snow storm for the past few days, so I'm avoiding all other responsibilities and I'm up at 12:13 a.m. putting together a blog.  It has always looked fun, I like to talk about my family, and this will perhaps be a way to keep track of our lives forever more.


I'll start by saying that I am ONE blessed gal.  I'm a Jesus girl, and I am learning more every single day that God has and will provide everything I need.  This gives me more peace than I can even describe.  As a result of this blessed life, I am married to the love of my life, have two strapp'in, good looking boys, the best parents a girl could ask for, and a hyper, loyal, live-to-please chocolate lab named Lola.  I am a very selfish person at heart, but God has transformed my thinking, and I can honestly say that I can NOT ask for anything more.  I truly believe that I have it all.  I know Shane feels the same, and we both pray that EVERYone could experience such contentment.


Shane is the leader of our household.  God has done such A-MAZE-ING things in mine and Shane's life that it leaves us jaw-dropped and ready for more.  Cole just turned six Jan. 19th and Lane will be three on Feb. 19th.  They are our lives.  We blame no-date-nights on our work schedule, but I sometimes wonder if that's just our excuse to each other.  Our boys are our life.  It's loud.  It's rowdy.  It's disorganized.  It's messy.   ...It's something I will some day want back.


No comments:

Post a Comment